The Ethics of Management and Leadership in Afghanistan Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2006
File Size: 1222 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In this book, discussions have been made regarding the roles of management and leadership in Afghanistan to deal with such challenges, and recommendations for workforce training and rehabilitation have been explored and provided for future development through effective leadership. The people of Afghanistan are doing what they can to develop the country; however, lack of proper education related to management skills and leadership training as well as lack of proper resources make it extremely difficult to have a speedy progress. This material is prepared for managers and leaders to provide explanations, inspirations, and work for perspiration. The word perspiration is used to describe the skill-based topics as they need to be implemented in order for them to become useful. So, application of this knowledge is what delivers results and managers need to make these skills a habit or a way of life for themselves and their workforce. The various chapters in this book highlight effective management and “situational” leadership as the main component or tool for all political, non-profit, and corporate leaders in Afghanistan as they attempt to influence their colleagues, superiors, employees, and others in the community to bring about appropriate changes in the workforce. The book is written for the general population around the globe as it goes through the turmoil of war in the past years, the current situation, and some suggestions for the next twenty years for economic recovery and workforce development. So, it briefly discusses the realities of war, factional conflicts, and what the current administration is doing with the assistance of officials from the United Nations and other foreign countries such as France, Germany, Canada, the United States, and Turkey (just to name a few) to bring about some relief to the “injured” and “maimed” people of Afghanistan. The book covers several management functions and characteristics and it purposefully discusses the concept and skills of situational leadership as the main remedy for making the country prosper through the appropriate capacity development of each individual. The book is written for workforce development and training of Afghans as well as for use by colleges and government officials in Afghanistan. Some of the international colleges and universities may also adopt this material for cross-cultural discussions, anthropology, understanding developing economies, and workforce skills needed in such labor markets. Universities, colleges or professors adopting this book or any of its chapters may contact the publisher or the author for receiving the available supplementary facilitator’s materials such as test banks, exercises and/or Power Point slides for presentation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.