The Everything Guide to Careers in Law Enforcement Ebook
A Complete Handbook to an Exciting and Rewarding Life of Service
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
There is no more challenging and rewarding career than law enforcement, but so few know where to start in order to break into this exciting field. Written by a seasoned law enforcement professional, The Everything Guide to Careers in Law Enforcement will help you navigate the application, hiring, and training process. This unique comprehensive handbook covers all aspects of job options available—from local and state police to National Park Rangers and Homeland Security officers. Inside, you’ll find:
- Candidate requirements
- Desired qualities and education for applicants
- Where and how to apply to different agencies
- The future of law enforcement in the twenty-first century
If you’re curious about this rewarding yet unsung field, The Everything Guide to Careers in Law Enforcement is the accessible and essential guide you need to get started on your way to a fulfilling career!
Paul D. Bagley is a justice of the peace at Quorum for New Hampshire and serves as a commissioner with the district court system. He maintains affiliations with a number of veteran’s organizations. He served in the United States Air Force Medical Corps and is a graduate of the New Hampshire Police Academy. In his career, Paul has performed as a police dispatcher, police officer, and police prosecutor with a 93 percent conviction record.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.