The Everything Guide to Pregnancy Over 35 Ebook
From Conquering Your Fears to Assessing Health Risks All You Need to Have a Happy, Healthy Nine Months
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 8936 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.74% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
With more and more women waiting to start a family, it’s encouraging to know that you can have a healthy pregnancy over 35-and into your 40s-if you make well-informed choices about your prenatal care.
Whether you’re considering parenting for the first time or starting over, The Everything Guide to Pregnancy over 35 covers the physical, emotional, and social implications of a 35+ pregnancy to help ensure the healthiest and happiest nine months-and beyond. Packed with expert advice, plus helpful tips from moms just like you, this reassuring guide shows you how to:
- Improve your chances of getting pregnant after 35-including fertility treatment options
- Select the best care options-whether with a doctor or midwife
- Incorporate vitamins, proper nutrition, and exercise into your lifestyle
- Weigh the benefits and risks of prenatal testing
- Understand the changes happening to your body
- Prepare for labor, delivery, and recovery
- Assess financial and career considerations
- . . . and, most importantly, welcome a new baby into your life!
With its supportive, straightforward approach, The Everything Guide to Pregnancy over 35 is the one book you need to dispel the rumors, understand the risks, and enjoy the rewards of this exciting time!
Brette McWhorter Sember (www.BretteSember.com) is a mother of two, pregnancy expert, and author of Your Plus-Size Pregnancy and Your Practical Pregnancy Planner . Sember is a contributing writer to more than 150 parenting publications and a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors and the Association for Health Care Journalists. She lives in Clarence, NY.
Bruce D. Rodgers, M.D., FACOG , is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist and an Associate Professor of Clinical Obstetrics-Gynecology & Pediatrics and the Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine/Director, Fetal Cardiovascular Medicine at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. He lives in Buffalo, NY.
Diane E. Rodgers, R.N.C . is an Instructor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and a certified nurse practitioner in women’s health care. She lives in Buffalo, NY.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.