The Everything Guide To Writing A Book Proposal Ebook
Insider Advice On How To Get Your Work Published
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Whether you’re writing self-help, memoir, or the Great American novel, you’ll need a professionally prepared book proposal to sell it. In The Everything Guide to Writing a Book Proposal , author Meg Schneider and literary agent Barbara Doyen team up to provide the inside scoop on getting your name in print.
Schneider and Doyen fully explain how to:
- Create a proposal for any genre
- Know what agents and publishers look for
- Get out of the slush pile and onto the right editor’s desk
- Rework a proposal using suggestions from an agent or editor
- Understand and negotiate your contract
- Deal with rejection-and keep writing!
The Everything Guide to Writing a Book Proposal takes you behind the closed doors of the publishing world, revealing the tried-and-true tips, techniques, and shortcuts that can help you get published sooner rather than later. Reference materials and resources for writers are also included, as well as a list of writers’ organizations and clubs.
Meg Schneider is coauthor of three published books and has more than ten years of experience in television, radio, and print journalism. She is the recipient of numerous writing awards, and has written several book proposals on a variety of topics, both as sole author and collaborator.
Barbara Doyen is president of Doyen Literary Services, Inc., an agency representing 100-plus authors.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.