The Everything Home-Based Business Book: Start And Run Your Own Money-making Venture Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
More than half of all new small businesses are home-based, according to the Federal Reserve Board. But starting a business and making a profit are two different things-as the high failure rate attests. Readers looking to beat the odds will turn to this completely revised and updated classic—a must-have for every business owner. New material includes:
- Chapters on: start-up funding, supporting organizations, advertising and networking, and home office technology
- Updated listings of resources, associations, and organizations
- Sample business plan and glossary of terms
- Revised information on bookkeeping, legal issues, and taxes
Laid out in our new accessible format, The Everything Home-Based Business, 2nd Edition boasts a fresh new look and interior-making it easier than ever to master the intricacies of running a home-based business!
Yvonne Jefferyhas run her own home-based business for more than a decade (www.summitword.com).
Sherri Linsenbach is the owner of AccuWrite Professionals, as well as the president of www.HomeSchoolFun.com , a leading online homeschooling magazine.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.