The Everything Low Cholesterol Book Ebook
Reduce Your Risks And Ensure A Longer, Healthier Life
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 8070 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.81% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Each year in America, more than one million people suffer from heart attacks caused by high cholesterol-and half a million die from related heart disease. Don’t become a statistic-take control of your health now!
The Everything Low Cholesterol Book provides everything from information on how to create a sensible diet and fitness plan to practical tips for improving your overall well-being. This comprehensive, authoritative guide edited by Sandra K. Nissenberg, M.S., R.D., provides you with all the information you need to lower your cholesterol and reduce your risk of a heart attack.
Features timely, reliable information on:
- The differences between “good” and “bad” cholesterol
- The effects of high cholesterol and artery blockage
- Suggestions to improve your overall health
- Nutrition and exercise tips to keep you fit and well
- Up-to-date government cholesterol guidelines
Also including more than seventy-five heart-healthy recipes for the whole family, The Everything Low Cholesterol Book provides you with all the up-to-the-minute information to keep you informed and healthy.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.39. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.