The Family Law Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Now a major SBS television series!
Meet the Law family – eccentric, endearing and hard to resist. Your guide: Benjamin, the third of five children and a born humorist. Join him as he tries to answer some puzzling questions: Why won’t his Chinese dad wear made-in-China underpants? Why was most of his extended family deported in the 1980s? Will his childhood dreams of Home and Away stardom come to nothing? What are his chances of finding love?
Hilarious and moving, The Family Law is a linked series of tales from a beloved Australian writer.
‘A vivid, gorgeously garish, Technicolour portrait of a family. It’s impossible not to let oneself go along for the ride and emerge at the book’s end enlightened, touched, thrilling with laughter.’- Marieke Hardy
‘Benjamin Law manages to be scatagogical, hilarious and heartbreaking all at the same time. Every sentence fizzes like an exploding fireball of energy.’ -Alice Pung
‘Law is a writer of great wit and warmth who combines apparently artless and effortless comedian’s patter with a high level of technical skill.’ -Sydney Morning Herald
‘An addictive read.’ -Courier-Mail
‘Very funny…you may find yourself at times almost barking with laughter’- the Monthly
‘An engaging read.’ _ -West Weekend Magazine, West Australian_
‘Wonderful. Everyone should run to their nearest bookshop and buy a copy.’ -Defamer
‘Simultaneously weird and instantly recognisable, the Laws are an Australian family it’s well worth getting to know’- the Enthusiast
‘Enjoyable, easy reading … Law is a considerable talent with a long future ahead of him.’ _ -Literary Minded_
‘The eccentric, clever and beautifully resonant The Family Law . It’s sharply written, brilliantly observed and infused with an authenticity that makes it compelling.’ -Saturday Age
Benjamin Law is the author of The Family Law and Gaysia , and a frequent contributor to the _ Monthly, frankie_ and Good Weekend . Benjamin writes for publications, businesses and agencies worldwide, and co-wrote the TV adaptation of The Family Law for SBS and Matchbox Pictures.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.