The Fat Flush Plan Cookbook Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2003
File Size: 2156 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
COMPANION VOLUME TO THE NEW YORK TIMES_BESTSELLER THE FAT FLUSH PLAN_
The popular weight-loss program now has a companion cookbook
“(Ann Louise Gittleman’s) rundown of the therapeutic and culinary benefits of her favorite 25 cooking herbs makes a perfect introduction to her popular nutritional philosophy.”— Natural Health Magazine
The Fat Flush Cookbook contains more than 200 recipes using fat-flushing foods and featuring the thermogenic herbs and spices—including ginger, cayenne, mustard, anise, fennel, and cinnamon—introduced in the popular diet program The Fat Flush Plan . This indispensable cookbook can be used as either a standalone volume or a companion book.
This tasty, heart-smart volume includes:
- Time-saving, one-dish dinners
- Packable lunches
- Vegetarian-friendly ideas
- Recipes with delicious and unique fat burning herbs and spices
- An extended list of name brands suitable for Fat Flushing
In addition, The Fat Flush Cookbook shares new research explaining why certain Fat Flush staples speed up fat loss and provide profound detoxifying benefits while protecting overall health. Key ingredients such as lean proteins, phytonutrient-dense vegetables and fruits, psyllium, lemons, flaxseed and flaxseed oil, thermogenic herbs and spices, high-protein whey, stevia, cooking broths, and more are prominently featured in these delicious recipes. Cranberries, for example, which are now ranked among the best health foods we can consume, are an essential component to the success of Fat Flushers everywhere, and The Fat Flush Cookbook provides creative ways to enjoy this delicacy—along with tips on simple ways to sneak all these staples into existing favorites without making any major adjustments.
With delicious recipes, Fat Flushing information, and meal choices to suit every lifestyle, The Fat Flush Cookbook is perfect for the millions of Fat Flushers around the country.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $18.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.