The Fat Flush Plan Cookbook Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
COMPANION VOLUME TO THE NEW YORK TIMES_BESTSELLER THE FAT FLUSH PLAN_
The popular weight-loss program now has a companion cookbook
“(Ann Louise Gittleman’s) rundown of the therapeutic and culinary benefits of her favorite 25 cooking herbs makes a perfect introduction to her popular nutritional philosophy.”— Natural Health Magazine
The Fat Flush Cookbook contains more than 200 recipes using fat-flushing foods and featuring the thermogenic herbs and spices—including ginger, cayenne, mustard, anise, fennel, and cinnamon—introduced in the popular diet program The Fat Flush Plan . This indispensable cookbook can be used as either a standalone volume or a companion book.
This tasty, heart-smart volume includes:
- Time-saving, one-dish dinners
- Packable lunches
- Vegetarian-friendly ideas
- Recipes with delicious and unique fat burning herbs and spices
- An extended list of name brands suitable for Fat Flushing
In addition, The Fat Flush Cookbook shares new research explaining why certain Fat Flush staples speed up fat loss and provide profound detoxifying benefits while protecting overall health. Key ingredients such as lean proteins, phytonutrient-dense vegetables and fruits, psyllium, lemons, flaxseed and flaxseed oil, thermogenic herbs and spices, high-protein whey, stevia, cooking broths, and more are prominently featured in these delicious recipes. Cranberries, for example, which are now ranked among the best health foods we can consume, are an essential component to the success of Fat Flushers everywhere, and The Fat Flush Cookbook provides creative ways to enjoy this delicacy—along with tips on simple ways to sneak all these staples into existing favorites without making any major adjustments.
With delicious recipes, Fat Flushing information, and meal choices to suit every lifestyle, The Fat Flush Cookbook is perfect for the millions of Fat Flushers around the country.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $18.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.