The Feed Zone Cookbook: Fast and Flavorful Food for Athletes Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2011
File Size: 16147 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.44% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Feed Zone Cookbookoffers 150 athlete-friendly recipes that are simple, delicious, and easy to prepare.
When Dr. Allen Lim left the lab to work with pro cyclists, he found a peloton weary of food. For years the sport’s elite athletes had been underperforming on bland fare and processed bars and gels. Science held few easy answers for nutrition in the real world, where hungry athletes must buy ingredients; make meals; and enjoy eating before, during, and after each workout, day after day.
So Lim set out to make eating delicious and practical. His journey began with his mom, took him inside the kitchens of the Tour de France, and delivered him to a dinner party where he met celebrated chef Biju Thomas.
Chef Biju and Dr. Lim vetted countless meals with the world’s best endurance athletes during the world’s most demanding races. In_ The Feed Zone Cookbook: Fast and Flavorful Food for Athletes_, Thomas and Lim share their energy-packed, nutritious recipes to make meals easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and better for performance.
The Feed Zone Cookbook provides 150 delicious recipes that even the busiest athletes can prepare in less time than it takes to warm up for a workout. Allen and Lim offer breakfasts and pre-workout meals from oatmeal to egg dishes, portable foods that taste great during exercise including rice cakes and muffins, after-workout recovery meals and snacks that recharge your muscles quickly, dessert drinks and treats, simple sauces and dressings, and delicious dinners including chef Biju’s favorite pastas, soups and salads, empanadas, pizzas and burgers, seafood, Indian cuisine, grilled dishes, poultry, pork, and beef. With simple recipes requiring just a handful of ingredients, Biju and Allen show how easy it is for athletes to prepare their own food, whether at home or on the go. You will love how many recipes from The Feed Zone Cookbook make it into your regular rotation of favorite meals.
The Feed Zone Cookbookincludes
• 150 delicious recipes illustrated with full-color photographs
• Breakfasts, lunches, recovery meals, dinners, snacks, desserts
• Portable real food snacks, including Lim’s famous rice cakes
• Dr. Allen Lim’s approach to the practice of food for athletes
• Dozens of quick-prep meals for before and after workouts
• Shortcuts, substitutions, and techniques to save time in the kitchen
• Over 100 gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives to favorite dishes
The Feed Zone Cookbookoffers a simple, fresh way for athletes to enjoy cooking and dramatically improve their workout nutrition. Lim and Thomas strike the perfect balance between the science of nutrition and the practice of eating. You’ll taste the difference. You’ll feel the difference. And you may begin thinking differently how food can make sports better.
For even more portable recipes from the Feed Zone, don’t miss _ Feed Zone Portables_ . And for dinners that will delight your friends and family, see the new Feed Zone Table .
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.