The Fifth Gospel Ebook
New Evidence from the Tibetan, Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian and Urdu Sources AB Out the Historical Life of Jesus Christ A
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2010
File Size: 23441 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Fifth Gospel presents some compelling new evidence about the life of Jesus which has been derived from a variety of sources in the East which are unknown to most Western scholars. By chance, one of the authors found, in 1965, a reference in Ladakh to the discovery of Buddhist scrolls about Jesus. Since then, the authors have been examining evidence about the survival of Jesus Christ at the time of the crucifixion, and his subsequent travels to the East. The authors’ main purpose in writing this book is to inform the West that “we in the East have some source material about the historical Jesus who lived on after the crucifixion…. This book was not written in one day, but is a result of many years’ continued search for evidence,” and provides research on some very compelling questions, such as: Did God descend on this earth as Jesus? Did Jesus visit India at age 13? Did Jesus survive his crucifixion? Was Jesus saved by his Essene friends, then traveled to the East, visiting many countries, finally settling in Kashmir? Jesus has been mentioned in Oriental manuscripts by many names: Issa, Isa, Issana-deva, Isha Natha, Ishai, Isa Masih, Yusu, Yuzu, Yuzu-Kristo, Yuz-Asaph, and Yusu Masih. In some works, he is mentioned as Eshvara-putram, or the Son of God, and Kanaya-garbum or Born of a Girl. In some ancient manuscripts he is called Metteyya, which is equivalent to Messiah. In some Persian works, he is known as Nasrani or Kristani, which is equivalent to “of Nazareth” or Christian. It is also interesting that the Christians are known in the East as Nasaran and Kira. Jesus is also titled in the East as Ibn-i-Maryam or the Son of Mary. Whether Jesus Christ did or did not die on the cross, or passed away naturally at an older age, like the Buddha, is a vital question in which not only Christians but others are keenly interested. For example, this book presents startling evidence about the tomb of Jesus or Yuzu-Asaph in Kashmir. The research will remain incomplete until this tomb is opened for investigation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.