The Flow Analysis of Labour Markets Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: August 2003
File Size: 1158 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Well-functioning labour markets are a precondition for economic development. In order to function smoothly the market needs to be able to adjust effectively and quickly to new developments. An understanding and analysis of adjustment processes within labour markets is therefore essential for economic theory and policy proposals. This study discusses the ‘flow approach’ to mobility and adjustment in labour markets. It presents an overview of flow analysis and provides many new theoretical and empirical insights. It covers all the major industrialized economies, including: USA, Canada, Japan, The Netherlands, UK, France, Italy and Germany.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $47.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.