The Gateway to 10,000 Illnesses Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The author, Robert Boyd, here describes one of the most thought provoking discoveries in the field of healthcare for many years. His conclusions promise a reassessment of a range of medical thinking and offer what many will see as the “Missing Link” to explaining the origin of our total functionality and, therefore, dysfunction in its many forms – illnesses, disorders and many injuries. His unique concept is totally absent from any current teaching and will challenge the basics of widely held views, conventional or alternative. This book is intended for the seekers, professional and non-professional, who are open minded as to the possibilities of a new and important dimension in the world of healing. Robert describes in straightforward and largely non technical language the core mechanism- the engine – of what makes us tick and his conclusions on why this hitherto little understood area are essential for addressing almost any disorder. In particular he describes why it is necessary to move away from the widespread treatment of diseases or disorders – symptomatic treatment – to that of addressing the basic functioning of the total person. The concepts described derive from the author’s background and painstaking research over a number of years. Current consensus is that there is, at best, a limited role in healthcare delivery to be played by the body’s structure, such as in the musculo-skeletal system- back pain, extremity disorders and the like. Robert believes that the structural component, if fully realised, is central to almost all of the body’s activities and, therefore, to restoring disorder in all its forms to normality. He describes why structure must be specifically addressed and what that objective must be for each of us. Not least, what must be done for it to be achieved. The author’s style is almost conversational and leads the reader logically step by step to his conclusions. In doing so he questions a number of accepted teachings, particularly in the area of “structural medicine” and goes on to plea for fellow professionals to dispassionately examine the accuracy and value of his findings. The reader will find in these pages refreshing, stimulating and optimistic commentary.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.