The G.I. Diet Ebook
Publication Date: January 2010
File Size: 7075 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.33% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Now in paperback: The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller. The #1 bestseller in Canada. The book chosen by People magazine and _ “The View”_ as one of the top diet books of 2005. The book called “The Canadian Miracle Diet” by Woman’s World magazine. The book that first popularized the glycemic index, and brought widespread attention to how dieting based on this index is the foundation for losing weight permanently without feeling hungry, counting calories, or jeopardizing your arteries. And the book that made dieting as simple as a traffic light: Green is go, yellow is proceed with caution, and red is stop.
Backed by the science of the glycemic index, The G.I. Diet places every type of food into one of three color-coded categories: GreenÑmake these foods the centerpiece of your diet; YellowÑeat occasionally, after you’ve achieved your ideal weight; and RedÑavoid. For example, quickly digested white bread, including bagels and rolls, causes blood sugar to spike and hunger to return quickly. It’s “red.” Slowly digested stone-ground whole-wheat bread, which gives a much-longer feeling of satiety, is “green.” The diet is a cinch to stick to, truly healthful, and couldn’t be easier to follow. Includes recipes, snack ideas, a shopping list, and tips for dining out.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.76. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.