The Handbook of Organic Compounds, Three-Volume Set Ebook
NIR, IR, R, and UV-Vis Spectra Featuring Polymers and Surfactants
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The Handbook of Organic Compounds: NIR, IR, Raman, and UV-Vis Spectra Featuring Polymers and Surfactants represents a compendium of practical spectroscopic methodology, comprehensive reviews, and basic information for organic materials, surfactants, and polymer spectra covering the Ultraviolet, Visible, Near Infrared, Infrared, Raman and Dielectric measurement techniques. This set represents a complementary organic compound handbook to the Nyquist inorganic handbook, published in 1996. This set comprises the first comprehensive multi-volume handbook to provide basic coverage for UV-Vis, 4th overtone NIR, 3rd overtone NIR, NIR, Infrared, Raman spectra, and Dielectric data for common organic compounds, polymers, surfactants, contaminants, and inorganic materials commonly encountered in the laboratory. The text includes a description and reviews of interpretive and chemometric techniques used for spectral data analysis. The spectra included within the atlas are useful for identification purposes as well as pedagogical for the instruction of the various interpretive and data processing methods discussed. This work is designed to be of help to students and vibrational spectroscopists in their efforts of daily spectral interpretation and data processing of organic spectra, polymers, and surfactants. All spectra are presented in wavenumber and transmittance, with the addition of ultraviolet, visible, 4th overtone NIR, 3rd overtone NIR, and NIR spectra also represented in nanometers and absorbance space. In addition, some Horizontal infrared ATR spectra are presented in wavenumber and absorbance space. All spectra are shown with essential peaks labeled in their respective units. The material in this handbook was contributed to by several individuals, and comments were received from a variety of prominent workers in the field of molecular spectroscopy. This type of handbook
project is a daunting task. This Handbook can provide a valuable reference for the daily activities of students and professionals working in modern molecular spectroscopy laboratories.
- Indices for UV-Vis, fourth overtone NIR, third overtone NIR, NIR, IR, raman, and dielectric spectra
- Unique detailed correlation charts for each of these spectral regions
- Indices of spectra by alphabetical order, chemical class, and chemical formula
- Cross referencing of common compounds for all spectral regions
- Literature reviews of historical and most useful references in the field
- Research oriented for those using molecular spectroscopy on a routine basis for interpretation, qualitative and quantitative analysis
- An emphasis on near infrared and infrared spectral regions
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2,048.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.