The Handbook of Trading Ebook
Strategies for Navigating and Profiting from Currency, Bond, and Stock Markets
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2010
File Size: 12111 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Make the post-meltdown markets work for you, using the unparalleled insight of today’s top global investing experts!
“This book provides a collection of papers that examine trading execution, technical trading, and trading strategies, as well as algorithms in different markets (equities, forex, fixed income, exchange traded funds, derivatives, and commodities) around the world. This is particularly relevant given the recent explosion in trading volumes.”
Tarun Chordia, R. Howard Dobbs Chair in Finance, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
“This book uses a number of well-respected authors in the area of asset trading. It provides a comprehensive analysis of trading-related issues covering momentum trading, algorithmic trading, the use of technical trading rules, strategies for ETFs, and the role of trading volume.”
Professor John Cotter, Director of the Centre for Financial Markets, University College Dublin School of Business, University College Dublin
" The Handbook of Trading is a good reference tool for both practitioners and academics. The contents cover a wide range of topical issues."
Professor Robert McGee, Director of the Center for Accounting, Auditing, and Tax Studies, College of Business Administration, Florida International University
About the Book:
Given today’s market volatility, even the most advanced investors can be unsure of their next move. Rather than rely on one or two individuals who claim general knowledge on any given investing topic, you need the advice of professionals who have spent their entire careers developing real expertise on more focused sectors of the market.
The Handbook of Trading is the only book available that provides just that. Greg N. Gregoriou has amassed forty of the world’s top academics, researchers, and practitioners who explain how to make today’s markets work for you. With this highly technical but ultimately practical guide, you have access to a broad array of trading strategies that will put you light years ahead of the competition-regardless of the state of the market.
From technical analysis and momentum trading to algorithmic and FOREX trading, The Handbook of Trading introduces you to techniques and insights never before published, each of which has been rigorously back-tested and analyzed. Chapters include:
- Performance Leakage and Value Discounts on the Toronto Stock Exchange
Lawrence Kryzanowski and Skander Lazrak
- Trading in Turbulent Markets: Does Momentum Work?
Tim A. Herberger and Daniel M. Kohlert
- Profitability of Technical Trading Rules in an Emerging Market
Dimitris Kenourgios and Spyros Papathanasiou
- Leveraged Exchange-Traded Funds and Their Trading Strategies
- The Impact of Algorithmic Trading Models on the Stock Market
Ohannes G. Paskelian
Applying critical lessons learned from the financial crisis of 2008-2009, the contributors explain how to approach turbulent market environments and adjust your trading methodologies accordingly.
The Handbook of Trading is the go-to guide for financial professionals seeking profits in today’s currency, bond, and stock markets.
Correlating PowerPoint slides and reading questions created by the contributors appear on http://www.mhprofessional.com/handbookoftrading.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $95.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.