The Haunting of Lovesong House Ebook
Publication Date: March 2012
File Size: 7436 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Drawn into a world of nightmares, passion, mystery and terror An old southern mansion sits lonely and hidden behind the shadow of mossy dripping oaks. But, not even the strong oaks can hide the mansion from its history of pain and horrors. The tortured spirits who dwelled within the walls are forever left in limbo unless they can force Massey to notice them and help them find what they have pined for since death. Ghastly faces in mirrors, a hauntingly sad song, and phantoms within the attic and cemetery drive Massey to near madness until she stumbles upon an ancient journal that brings the suffering and truth to light. Turning to a handsome young priest from the local diocese to rid her and her home of the terrors within, she discovers that love is hidden in the most unlikely places. Nightmares, strange orbs of light, visions of death and blood, disembodied voices singing and eventually, the appearance of two suffering spirits push Massey to near insanity before she finally discovers the answers to the haunting of Lovesong House.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
"by Ann " " - Georgia"
This was a great, mysterious, atmospheric, and scary read. It has the feel of the old, gothic horror/ghost stories. This kind book is hard to find. I loved it!
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.