The Healthy College Cookbook Ebook
Publication Date: January 2009
File Size: 2940 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.0% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
For nearly a decade, The Healthy College Cookbook has offered time-pressed, budget-crunched students a simple way to enjoy home cooking in their own small apartment kitchens or even dorm rooms. Written by students for students, the book offers hundreds of simple, healthful alternatives to dreary cafeteria fare. The first edition was so successful it returned to print 17 times. Now, this best-selling cookbook has been revised, expanded, and enlivened for a new generation of students. One hundred brand-new recipes have been added to the old favorites, including expanded breakfast options, recipes for the ever-popular George Foreman Grill, new smoothie creations, and pizza toppings for storebought crusts, English muffins, and pita bases. Recipes require only a handful of easy-to-find ingredients. The book is packed with vegetarian options, and every recipe is as nutritious as it is delicious. Most can be prepared in less time than it takes to order pizza. Most college students are new to cooking, and The Healthy College Cookbook contains a wealth of information and tips for the novice. It explains cooking terms, describes common spices, and offers basic, sensible advice on stocking a kitchen with equipment and food staples. The book isn’t just for novices, however. Even the most discerning young palates will appreciate zesty Garlic Green Beans with Tofu or lively Mandarin-Mint Salad. These recipes are so quick, so inexpensive, and so delicious that they’re bound to become dinner party favorites, years past graduation.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.11. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.