The Hidden Agenda: A Look Beyond the Emerging Church Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Revised and updated and with new and revealing information. The age of Aquarius is with us; the age of the Spirit. We are living in a time of transition. Success in today’s world will depend on our ability to change. Is it a change for the better if we follow the new mind set? The Hidden Agenda will give you clear insight. Did you ever wonder what is going on in the churches? Where are we heading to? We are urged to leave the old paths behind. Traditional methods and insights are outdated. We are confronted with new forms of worship: popular music styles, contemplative spirituality, seeker friendly messages, and new truths and insights. Church growth leaders aim at mega churches. A new way of thinking is propagated and everybody should toe the line! Is the current revival a blessing or is it a counterfeit movement? Read how a destructive tsunami of signs and wonders rolls across the world claiming millions of unsuspecting victims. The Hidden Agenda not only sounds a clear warning but shows the way out. “As we face these last ‘perilous times’ of earth’s history, we can be grateful we have authors such as Jan Voerman. His latest research, The Hidden Agenda, is a ‘must read’ for church leadership and members alike.” —E. Bruce Price, retired Pastor, Evangelist “Jan Voerman has lifted the veil exposing the New Age compromises and deceptions that are being currently accepted into today’s churches.”—Professor K. M Demsky, Andrews University “…a timely discussion of the importance of worship style and the theological meaning behind current evengelical worship trends.”—Karen Abrahamson, MA, Ph. D. “Jan Voerman’s book deals with very broad and often subtle issues involved in the mega church movement that are too little recognized, and thus deserve careful examination.”—Dr. A. Leroy Moore Jan Voerman studied in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. He is a profound writer.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.