The Hidden Agenda: A Look Beyond the Emerging Church Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2011
File Size: 850 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.92% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Revised and updated and with new and revealing information. The age of Aquarius is with us; the age of the Spirit. We are living in a time of transition. Success in today’s world will depend on our ability to change. Is it a change for the better if we follow the new mind set? The Hidden Agenda will give you clear insight. Did you ever wonder what is going on in the churches? Where are we heading to? We are urged to leave the old paths behind. Traditional methods and insights are outdated. We are confronted with new forms of worship: popular music styles, contemplative spirituality, seeker friendly messages, and new truths and insights. Church growth leaders aim at mega churches. A new way of thinking is propagated and everybody should toe the line! Is the current revival a blessing or is it a counterfeit movement? Read how a destructive tsunami of signs and wonders rolls across the world claiming millions of unsuspecting victims. The Hidden Agenda not only sounds a clear warning but shows the way out. “As we face these last ‘perilous times’ of earth’s history, we can be grateful we have authors such as Jan Voerman. His latest research, The Hidden Agenda, is a ‘must read’ for church leadership and members alike.” —E. Bruce Price, retired Pastor, Evangelist “Jan Voerman has lifted the veil exposing the New Age compromises and deceptions that are being currently accepted into today’s churches.”—Professor K. M Demsky, Andrews University “…a timely discussion of the importance of worship style and the theological meaning behind current evengelical worship trends.”—Karen Abrahamson, MA, Ph. D. “Jan Voerman’s book deals with very broad and often subtle issues involved in the mega church movement that are too little recognized, and thus deserve careful examination.”—Dr. A. Leroy Moore Jan Voerman studied in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. He is a profound writer.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.