The Human Firm Ebook
A Socio-Economic Analysis of its Behaviour and Potential in a New Economic Age
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 3912 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book challenges mainstream neo-classical perspectives on the firm. John Tomer argues that in the age of globalization and rapid technological change, an understanding of business behaviour and government policy toward business requires an appreciation of the firm’s human dimension. The Human Firm integrates economic analysis with sociological, psychological, managerial, ethical and other interdisciplinary perspectives.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $49.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.