The Ike Disease: Your Name Is Tracy Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Are you looking for a way to communicate with your children? Do you feel that you and your teen live on different planets? Look no more-The Ike Disease by writer and former guidance counselor, Roger Casterline is an invaluable resource for communicating with your children and guiding them toward realizing their potential. Casterline gleans his experience as a middle and high school teacher and counselor to write his innovative book which represents what most children, in some point of lives believe: “I Know Everything,” or in other words they have come down with a serious case of The Ike Disease. Using a conversational and personal tone, Casterline’s brilliant concept deals with peer pressure and parent/teen relationships. Casterline gives excellent examples of guiding your child toward figuring out what he/she loves to do and honing that passion into a successful and spiritual life. You and your children will refer to this book again and again. Based on common sense and deeply held spiritual teachings, The Ike Disease will become a staple in your home library. Roger Casterline is a fulltime writer and counsel’s troubled youth in his community. Mr. Casterline worked as a guidance counselor for 27 years and an FBI Agent for 10 years. He has three children and nine grandchildren. He lives with his wife of 47 years in Sanford, Florida.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.