The Image of the Black in Jewish Culture: A History of the Other Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2003
File Size: 1311 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The evolving image of the Black in the history of Jewish culture is being traced here in the conceptual framework of recent post-modern theories of the ‘other’. The study focuses on the mechanisms by which an ethno-religious minority group considered by the dominant majority to be the inferior ‘other’ identifies its own inferior other. While until recently most scholarly attention has been devoted to the attitudes towards the Jews as ‘other’, this is the first comprehensive discussion of the attitudes of the Jews to their own ‘others’.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.