The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs Ebook
Insanely Different Principles for Breakthrough Success: Insanely Different Principles for Breakthrough Success
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 6778 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.29% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A “THINK DIFFERENT” APPROACH TO INNOVATION—Based on the Seven Guiding Principles of Apple CEO Steve Jobs
In his acclaimed bestseller The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs author Carmine Gallo laid out a simple step-by-step program of powerful tools and proven techniques inspired by Steve Jobss legendary presentations. Now, he shares the Apple CEOs most famous, most original, and most effective strategies for sparking true creativity—and real innovation—in any workplace.
THE INNOVATION SECRETS OF STEVE JOBS
“Steve Jobs has reinvented music distribution, the mobile telephone, and book publishing. You might want to take a look at how someone creates multi-billion dollar ideas, and turns them into multi-billion dollar products that everyone loves and admires. This book is not an option. Buy it now, bank it tomorrow.” — Jeffrey Gitomer, author of The Little Red Book of Selling
“In The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs , Carmine Gallo captures the true mindset of Jobs and Apple. This book is not just for the techie and marketing crowd, although they will gain valuable insight that can be applied to their worlds. It is also for anyone who loves technology and wants to understand how to create simple devices that are easy to use and can impact our lives." — Tim Bajarin, president, Creative Strategies, Inc.
“An inspiring roadmap for anyone who wants to live a life of passion and purpose.”
— Tony Hsieh, author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.com, Inc.
“Apple changed the world with the Mac and hasnt stopped innovating since. Carmine Gallo reveals the secrets and gives you the tools to unleash your inner Steve.”
— Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO of salesforce.com and author of the national bestseller Behind the Cloud
Learn how to RETHINK your business, REINVENT your products, and REVITALIZE your vision of success—the Steve Jobs way.
When it comes to innovation, Apple CEO Steve Jobs is legendary. His company slogan “Think Different” is more than a marketing tool. Its a way of life—a powerful, positive, game-changing approach to innovation that anyone can apply to any field of endeavor.
These are the Seven Principles of Innovation, inspired by the master himself:
- Do What You Love.
Think differently about your career.
- Put a Dent in the Universe.
Think differently about your vision.
- Kick Start Your Brain.
Think differently about how you think.
- Sell Dreams, Not Products.
Think differently about your customers.
- Say No to 1,000 Things.
Think differently about design.
- Create Insanely Great Experiences.
Think differently about your brand experience.
- Master the Message.
Think differently about your story.
By following Steve Jobss visionary example, youll discover exciting new ways to unlock your creative potential and to foster an environment that encourages innovation and allows it to flourish. Youll learn how to match-and beat-the most powerful competitors, develop the most revolutionary products, attract the most loyal customers, and thrive in the most challenging times. Bestselling business journalist Carmine Gallo has interviewed hundreds of successful professionals—from CEOs, managers, and entrepreneurs to teachers, consultants, and stay-at-home moms-to get to the core of Steve Jobss innovative philosophies. These are the simple, meaningful, and attainable principles that drive us all to “Think Different.” These are The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs .
An enhanced ebook is now available with 10 demonstration videos of Jobs sure-fire innovation secrets. Select the Kindle Edition with Audio/Video from the available formats.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $22.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.