The Inside Scoop On Football Betting Ebook
Publication Date: August 2011
File Size: 1278 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 30.8% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
In the world of sports betting, football is king. Now you can get in on the action by reading this straight-to-the-point guide to learn invaluable strategies and tips for the upcoming football season. By getting the inside scoop on all aspects of gridiron gambling- gathered from the pioneers of sports betting to today’s hottest online sources to the author’s experience as a handicapper – you will learn how to develop your own winning system, including how to determine which of the dozens of different wagers available to you offer the best chances of winning and which are sucker bets, all the angles surrounding point spreads, aka “the line,” including how to work certain “key” numbers, determine the best times to play the favorite and when to take the underdog, and other ways to give you an edge.
The pros and cons of betting with a Las Vegas sports book, an Internet outlet or a local bookie are explained here, as well as the best print and electronic sources to acquire information essential to the success of any system, including power ratings, injury reports, weather projections and other vital game-day factors. There are even proven approaches to managing your money so that you turn a profit throughout the season.
Whether you are an experienced bettor always on the hunt for new tricks or you just want to graduate from tossing a few bucks in the office pool to placing real wagers with real bookies, The Inside Scoop on Football Betting is for you.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.84. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.