The iPod Book: Doing Cool Stuff with the iPod and the iTunes Store, Third Edition Ebook
Publication Date: November 2006
File Size: 32390 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.14% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The world’s best-selling iPod book is back and fully updated with all the new iPods and features in iTunes 7. This book is so popular because it is a book of a different breed. There are basically two kinds of iPod books: (1) The “tell me all about it” kind, which includes in-depth discussions on compression algorithms, debates about analog vs. digital equalizers; and tutorials on how to export your playlist in Unicode format. (2) There’s this book. It’s not a “tell me all about it” book, it’s a “show me how to do it” book. Award-winning author Scott Kelby shows you step-by-step how it’s all done, using the same casual, plain-English style that has made him one of the world’s best-selling technology authors. You’ll learn how to do only the most important, most requested, and just plain cool things you’re going to want to do with your iPod—so you can start having fun with it today. Right now! Each page covers just one topic, complete with full color photos, making it easy to find just what you’re looking for fast. Plus, it shows you how to get the most from the iTunes Store, how to watch movies and TV shows with your iPod, how to integrate your iPod into your car, which iPod accessories are hot, how to use photos with your iPod, and everything you need to know about the latest models in the iPod family, including the iPod Nano and the re-designed, tiny iPod Shuffle! It’s all here, in the only book of its kind, and you’re gonna love it!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.13. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.