The Jewish Travel Guide Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book is for the Jewish traveler – or for anyone interested in Jewish history and culture. More than a listing of Jewish sights and resources, it is a concise, easy-to-use handbook for those who want to experience the best in Jewish sightseeing and travel. It provides a directory of resources- synagogues, community centers, kosher restaurants, Judaica shops, lodgings, and Jewish establishments. It also reveals a treasury of Jewish sights. Hundreds of listings highlight museums, notable homes, one-of-a-kind communities, historic synagogues, and sites of significant events. Both major metropolitan areas and small communities throughout the United States and Canada are featured. Includes complete contact information for individual listings along with colorful descriptions and little-known facts. “Fifteen major North American cities are the focus of this useful travel guide, with mention of the most notable Jewish sites in the hinterland. Includes sightseeing, synagogues, kosher dining, events, heritage tours, museums, lodging, and more. For every key attraction, Sheldon provides a long and detailed paragraph filled with enticing tidbits. Highlighted sidebars scattered throughout draw attention to fascinating trivia. A useful resource… sure to fill a gap.” Library Journal
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.