The King James Study Bible Ebook
Publication Date: February 1999
File Size: 26167 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The most comprehensive King James Version study Bible published in 50 years. The King James Study Bible has more than 2,000 pages packed with thousands of notes and commentaries from respected conservative scholars. More than 5,700 annotations in a unique format offer a broad understanding of the Bible and how it relates to the world we live in today.
What is the difference between an eBook and a print book?
eBook versions of Nelson Bibles contain all of the content and supplementary materials found in the original print versions and are optimized for navigation in the various apps and devices used for display. Some content may not appear in the same place as in the original print version, but is structured consistently. All supplementary materials have Reciprocal Hyperlinks to provide quick navigation throughout the text. Be sure to consult your device manufacturer’s User’s Guide for device-specific navigation instructions.
eBook Features include:
• Comprehensive introductions and outlines for each Book of the Bible
• Index to Annotations
• Cross references with explanations of difficult terms (comparable to Center-Column References in print)
• Doctrinal footnotes
• Articles and indexes on how to study the Bible, God’s answers to man’s concerns, the teachings and fulfilled prophecies of Christ, biblical personality profiles, and archaeological notes
• Harmony of the Gospels
• 48 in-text maps and 8 pages of full-color maps
• 128-page concordance
• Words of Jesus in red
King James Study Bibles sold to date: More than 2.4 million
The King James Version-The most successful Bible translation in history with billions of copies published
Thomas Nelson Bibles is giving back through the God’s Word in Action program. Donating a portion of profits to World Vision, we are helping to eradicate poverty and preventable deaths among children. Learn more and discover what you can do at www.seegodswordinaction.com.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.72. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.