The Last Days of Tolemac Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2008
File Size: 476 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.5% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“The Last Days of Tolemac” reveals in plain English the secret meaning of ancient prophecies. Allan Colston interprets the prophecies of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, the Old Testamant and the Book of Revelation, and paints a clear picture of what is happening to the earth, and where modern civilization is headed. Allan Colston has been studying Biblical prophecies, ancient civilizations and archaeology for over 40 years. In this book, he explores the mystery of Stonehenge, ancient Mayan and Inca civilizations, what really happened at the time of Exodus and the Passover, what the predictions of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce mean for us today, and much more. In the early days of our present era, our Solar System was a violent place. Interactions between the earth and comets had catastrophic implications for our ancestors, causing entire civilizations to be destroyed through polar shifts, massive earth changes, tidal waves and earthquakes. The ancient prophets predict that similar catastrophes will happen again in our lifetime. In 1917, in a small community in Portugal, three young shepherd children had a vision of an Angelic Being whom they believed to be the Virgin Mary. This Being gave the children three secret prophecies, which came to be known as “The Three Secrets of Fatima”. The first two prophecies came true. The last one was expected to be released by the Pope in 1960. But when the time came for the Church to reveal this secret, it refused to do so, and ordered the only surviving witness not to discuss it with anyone. It wasn’t until June 2000 that the Vatican finally released an official text of the Third Secret. Colston provides compelling evidence that there is more to this Third Secret than the Vatican has so far publicly revealed. “The Last Days of Tolemac” explains how the prophecies of the Bible as well as other prophets are coming true in our own time, and that the earth is at a critical point in its history. Those who are alive today face a momentous choice, whether to succumb to the catastrophes that are coming, or whether to be a part of a new Golden Age that is about to unfold upon the earth.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.