The Leadership Mind Switch: Rethinking How We Lead in the New World of Work Ebook
Rethinking How We Lead in the New World of Work: Rethinking How We Lead in the New World of Work
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Lead your company to success in the New Industrial Revolution!
The world of business has completely transformed in recent years-and the pace of change will only increase in coming years. But one thing remains the same: Quality leadership is the hinge on which the fate of every organization swings.
The Leadership Mind Switch provides the critical lessons you need to lead your company in a fully globalized business world where radical technologies reign supreme.
Debra Benton and Kylie Wright-Ford have helped some of today’s most top executives successfully position themselves and their companies for the future. Now, in this groundbreaking leadership guide, they share their insight with you. Learn how to effectively lead a workforce that:
- Is rich in demographic texture-representing as many as four different generations
- Has varying-and sometimes conflicting-expectations of the company
- Operates with different ideas about what success looks like
- Uses, approaches, and even understands technology in different ways
The answers to these questions and many others are all here. You’ll learn how to be the kind of leader who is both firm in his or her decisions but maintains an air of approachability. You’ll learn how to drive high productivity while keeping your workers happy and satisfied in their jobs. And you’ll learn how to embrace new technologies without sacrificing the human touch-which is the hallmark of great leadership.
It will take unprecedented levels of agility, confidence, and fearlessness to lead into the future. Make the leadership mind switch to seize the competitive edge now in order to drive profits and growth tomorrow.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.