The Legacy of the Golden Age: The 1960s and their Economic Consequences Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 4901 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The 1960s were a turning point for postwar economic policy. They were the high point of along boom that ran from the end of the Second World War to the oil crisis in 1973. But they also saw the beginning of persistent and high levels of unemployment and inflation that have plagued the economy ever since. In this book, politicians, senior officials and well-known economists from several countries, including James Callaghan, Roy Jenkin, Robert Solow and Charles Kindleberger, discuss economic and social policy in the 1960s and its consequences.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.