The Lesson: Personal Development Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book is intended to be a tool to help today’s youth determine who they are, want to be, and put plans in place to get them there. The Lesson series is a book collection of personal development, career exploration, life application, financial empowerment and assistance for pre-teens and teenagers.
This book can be used as a tool by both the instructor/parent/mentor and the youth. Each book talks about core concepts facing our youth and how they can overcome, maneuver, and succeed in life. By reading this book series, and utilizing the information enclosed, our next generation can be one that is focused, concerned about the wellbeing of themselves and others, as well as develop a global perspective.
This installment of The Lesson focuses on Personal Development. Before you can go out in search of who you want to become, you have to know who you are. What you find out about your self may not all please you, but you can change, improve, and put practices in place to become the you, you want to be. The following chapters talk about key concepts for evaluating your goals, interest, challenges, success, and losses. We suggest ways to face the hard issues so you are not overwhelm or left feeling defeated.
After the completion of this book, it is our intention you will have a solid understanding of who you are and at least an idea of whom you want to become. Completing this book is a milestone, but keep in mind this book is a guide intended to be referenced as much as needed. Be sure to complete the activities and checkout other videos and resources available on the app.
This book was written by K. Lee, certified and licensed International Transformational Life Coach, writer, producer and program developer. Krystal is passionate about young people reaching their fullest potential. Her deep passion for their success also influences are desire to see their parents and love ones free and able to reach beyond the sky!
App Name: The Lesson by TUG
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.