The Literature of Political Economy: Collected Essays II Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2002
File Size: 605 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Samuel Hollander is widely recognized as one of the most important and controversial historians of economic thought. This second volume collects together essays extending beyond classical economics, the subject with which he is most associated. This collection includes:
- studies in Scholastic, Smithian and Marshallian literature
- papers on the Corn-Law pamphlet literature of 1815, the post-Ricardian dissension, and the marginal revolution
- essays on T.R. Malthus, including four bibliographical studies
The volume also includes an autobiographical section and reviews of a broad range of important books published in the last thirty years.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.