The Marathon Method Ebook
The 16-Week Training Program that Prepares You to Finish a Full or Half Marathon at Your Best Time
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Get Ready to Run!A complete guide to training for a half or full marathon in sixteen weeks, this book follows the format of Tom’s previous book The 12-Week Triathlete with simply the best advice on how to run your fastest race while staying injury-free. Whether you are a first-time marathoner, trying to set a new “PR” or looking to qualify for Boston, this book is for you.“TRAIN LESS AND RUN YOUR BEST”Some worry that running a marathon will involve hours upon hours of training each week. Others fear that they will become injured. Some veteran marathoners have followed other training plans and experienced both, but Tom’s approach is much different. His philosophy of “train less, run your best” will amaze you whether you are running your first marathon or fiftieth. Exercise physiologist and sports performance coach Tom Holland — an elite endurance athlete himself and sub-3 hour marathoner who has run in more than fifty marathons, three ultramarathons, and a dozen Ironman triathlons around the world will teach you how to properly gear up and train in the sixteen weeks prior to your half or full marathon. So when that starting gun sounds, you’ll be equipped with invaluable tips and techniques that will put you in position to run the best race of your life. The Marathon Method provides you with everything you need to know including: Easy-to-understand advice on nutrition, hydration, and gear Customized training plans for beginner, intermediate, and advanced runners Advice on the mental side of running and how to make your mind go that extra mile Strategies to avoid hitting the infamous ‘wall’ Tips on pacing, injury prevention, strength training, flexibility, and much more!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.