The Master Swing Trader Toolkit: The Market Survival Guide Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
With more than 50,000 copies sold, Alan Farley’s The Master Swing Trader has become the definitive guide for maximizing profit from short-term price moves. Now in his highly anticipated companion volume, The Master Swing Trader Toolkit: The Market Survival Guide , Farley builds on his proven strategies and techniques and delivers new tips for consistently beating the markets- today and in the future.
The Master Swing Trader Toolkit is a powerful application-oriented handbook that shows you how to identify and grow wealth from the opportunities resulting from the steep market crash. Additionally, this full-service volume offers prescriptions for prospering in the postcrash environment and provides guidance for finding new, reduced-risk market prospects during virtually any economic scenario to come.
The author’s trading style has evolved since the publication of The Master Swing Trader. This follow-up companion helps you adapt and gain an edge as the author has, specifically in the vein of “defensive trading,” to achieve profitability in the modern electronic markets.
Because The Master Swing Trader Toolkit is a survival guide for the real world, Farley presents an abundance of authentic case studies to show his defensive trading strategies in action, and he illustrates a broad variety of other patterns and observations acting in specific market scenarios.
The Master Swing Trader Toolkit prepares you for success in the financial landscape of today and tomorrow with insightful, up-todate coverage on:
- Cross-market analysis
- Convergence-divergence relationships
- Relative strength
- Managing multiple positions
- Remote trading
- Risk management
At its core, The Master Swing Trader Toolkit: The Market Survival Guide is a book about tape reading. The ticker tape is immune from manipulation, deconstruction, regulation, and fragmentation, which makes it the most powerful tool for attaining wealth. Get the most out of what you read by starting with The Master Swing Trader Toolkit.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.