The Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols: An Introduction Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2001
File Size: 18021 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Mechanics of Inhaled Pharmaceutical Aerosols, An Introduction provides a unique and comprehensive treatment of the mechanics of inhaled pharmaceutical aerosols. The book covers a wide range of topics and many new perspectives are given by drawing on research from a variety of fields. Novel, in-depth expositions of the most common delivery devices are given, including nebulizers, dry powder inhalers and propellant metered dose inhalers. The behaviour of aerosols in the respiratory tract is explained in detail, with complete coverage of the fundamentals of current deposition models.
The book begins by providing a comprehensive introduction to aspects of aerosol mechanics that are relevant to inhaled pharmaceutical aerosols. It then gives an exhaustive pedagogical description of the behaviour of evaporating and condensing droplets (both aqueous and propellant-based), an introductory chapter on lung geometry and inhalation patterns, and coverage of relevant aspects of fluid mechanics in the lung. Finally, the book provides invaluable, detailed coverage on the mechanics of common pharmaceutical aerosol delivery systems and deposition in the respiratory tract. Throughout the book are many detailed numerical examples that apply the salient concepts to typical inhaled pharmaceutical aerosols.
This book will be of interest to scientists and engineers involved in the research and development of inhaled pharmaceutical aerosol products. Experienced practitioners will find many new perspectives that will greatly enhance their understanding of this complex and rapidly growing field. For those delivering therapeutic agents to the lung, this book is a must-have. Students and academics will find this book an invaluable tool and for newcomers it is a worthy guide to the diverse fields that must be understood to work in the area of inhaled pharmaceutical aerosols.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $137.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.