The Media and Elections: A Handbook and Comparative Study Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: May 2004
File Size: 339 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This comparative study brings together academics and practitioners who work in the field of media and elections to provide a set of national case studies and an analysis of the legal and regulatory frameworks that are employed by nation states to ensure that the media perform according to certain standards during election periods. In setting out the legal and regulatory framework each chapter provides an account of the socio-political conditions and media environment in each of the countries and subsequently details the laws that govern the print and broadcast media during election campaign periods. The countries included are France, Germany, Italy, Russia, South Africa, the United States, and the United Kingdom. A set of reflections by a Member of the European Parliament and a set of recommendations for good practice in media and elections are also included. Thus, the book is organized to provide a practical guide so that it can be used as a handbook.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $48.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.