The Mobile Learning Edge: Tools and Technologies for Developing Your Teams Ebook
Tools and Technologies for Developing Your Teams: Tools and Technologies for Developing Your Teams
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 18712 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Engage and teach your team wherever and whenever-from one of the world’s leading e-learning authorities.
The digital electronics revolution keeps us connected with almost anyone around the world and makes information available anywhere, at anytime. In the workplace, the impact has been great, propelling mobile learning to the forefront of training and education. Dr. Gary Woodill, a senior analyst at a leading e-learning research firm shows you how mobile learning is evolving, and how organizations can use it more efficiently and effectively—with companies reaping the rewards of increased communication, teamwork, productivity and profitability.
Learn how to break free from the old notions of training and development with the concrete strategies in The Mobile Learning Edge and
- Become skilled in the seven principles of successfully training employees on the move
- Implement new learning programs that employees can access anywhere
- Develop a future mobile learning strategy in an ever-changing environment
- Discover what might be the right kind of mobile technologies for your company
With The Mobile Learning Edge you’ll go beyond applications and content and be able to create engaging and productive mobile learning for your team.
According to a recent study, there’s one mobile device for every two people in the world, and the technology making these devices smarter and more connected is improving almost daily. The real revolution is that mobile learning releases learners from the classroom where they are immobilized, and allows them to learn at “anytime, anyplace.”
In The Mobile Learning Edge , Dr. Gary Woodill outlines the most effective methodologies for training and engaging employees on the move and takes the person out of the classroom, while keeping learners connected to the information they need at all times.
The Mobile Learning Edge features:
- Information on the social media and enabled devices that can serve your mobile learning
- Concrete strategies for how your business can use mobile learning to train, educate, and instruct employees anywhere
- Pointers on information gathering and analysis on the fly
- Innovative ideas for creating effective mobile learning experiences
- Comprehensive strategies for anticipating future mobile learning needs and developments
You’ll find a wealth of information about the history of this emerging field, retrieving information, methods for learning, applications, uses, and experiences—and how to put it all together to build a mobile learning system that’s right for your team.
Using case studies, Woodill shows how you can emulate the successes of corporations like Nike, Accenture, and Merrill Lynch in using micro-blogging, cloud computing, mobile gaming, intermodal mashups, virtual worlds, collective intelligence, and other mobile learning platforms to take your business’s recruitment, training, communication, and collaboration functions to the next level.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.