The Momentum Effect: How to Ignite Exceptional Growth Ebook
Publication Date: March 2008
File Size: 1938 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 30 pages every 30 days is allowed.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 25.18% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This is the eBook version of the printed book
Delivering consistent, profitable growth is the #1 non-negotiable imperative facing today’s business leaders. Many firms struggle to meet it. Only a rare few consistently achieve it. How do they do it? The answer lies in a tremendously potent but little-understood force: momentum. Momentum feeds on itself: if nurtured properly, it accumulates even more power from its own success, creating new value with unparalleled efficiency. In The Momentum Effect , INSEAD’s Jean-Claude Larréché reveals exactly how to build and preserve business momentum, and use it to deliver growth that gets you noticed, year after year after year. Larréché begins by demonstrating the powerful, hidden role of momentum in value creation and why it’s more important than innovation, marketing excellence, or even customer focus. Next, one at a time he introduces eight tightly linked “building blocks” of momentum strategy. You’ll learn through dozens of case studies: surprising new insights into familiar companies like IBM and Toyota, as well as remarkable, under-recognized leaders like Rentokil and First Direct. Last but not least, Larréché demonstrates how to build the unique leadership competencies needed to implement and sustain a winning momentum strategy: not just for years, but for decades.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $17.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.