The New Instructional Leadership: ISLLC Standard Two Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Co-published with UCEA, this exciting new textbook is the first to tackle the ISLLC Standard 2-Instructional Leadership. In light of recent curriculum reforms, accountability policies, and changing demographics, today’s leaders must not only have expertise in culture building and supervision skills, but also in adult learning, cultural funds of knowledge, curriculum, and the role of politics. The New Instructional Leadership helps aspiring school leaders examine their beliefs and practices about instructional leadership in relation to ISLLC Standard 2 and provides the theory, learning experiences, and analytical tools for effective leadership in today’s world. Chapters cover issues of collaboration, curricular programming, motivation, supervision, accountability, capacity building, use of technology, monitoring, and evaluation.
- * Case Studies- encourage readers to reflect and actively engage with instructional leadership beliefs and practices.
- * Fieldwork and Extended Reflections -a range of inquiry activities provide students with opportunities to consider problems of practice related to the standard.
- * Strategies for Leaders- offers students practical and accessible ideas in order to transform their practice to address the complex challenges facing contemporary schools.
Theoretically grounded and research-based, this unique volume will help aspiring and current leaders to understand instructional leadership and help them to sustain strong curricular and instructional programs in their increasingly diverse schools and communities.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $59.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.