The New Testament Ebook
God's Message of Goodness, Ease and Well-Being Which Brings God's Gifts of His Spirit, His Life, His Grace, His Power, His Fairness
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2014
File Size: 1294 Kbytes
Revised 2016 Ed
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.24% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This work: features expanded and amplified meanings of many of the words in the Greek New Testament; provides multiple renderings of some phrases and sentences, where these are viable; includes readings from different eclectic Greek texts, as well as from early individual manuscripts that present a significant change in the meaning of the text; supplies optional functioning of noun and adjective cases, where the context supports these options; expands the renderings of the Greek verbs to show the meanings of their individual tense characteristics. On one occasion of multiplying “the loaves and the fishes,” after the meal Jesus told His disciples to “gather up the fragments, so that nothing will be lost.” This version presents to you many “fragments” of meaning of the Greek text that have often been lost to the reader of the common translations, or of “thought translations,” or of translations that present “dynamic equivalents.” This is a work that seeks to give the reader some involvement in the process of translating by presenting a range of semantic meanings of significant Greek words in the midst of the text. Expansions and amplifications are placed in parentheses. Other optional renderings of either phrases or sentences are made parenthetical and come after the word “or,” followed by a colon. Readings from other manuscripts (MSS) that differ from the eclectic texts (texts that are a compilation of what are considered by textual scholars to be the best readings from the many available manuscripts) are normally enclosed in brackets, but are sometimes conflated (i.e., joined together) into my version. Also enclosed in brackets are words that I have added to make the English rendering sensible (see above example), as well as occasional notes, comments and suggested possible meanings of the text. Koine Greek is an inflected language. The functions of nouns, adjectives, etc., are indicated by their spelling – which also determines the case for each. However, the cases – especially the genitive and the dative – have a variety of functions. The translator must determine which function the author intended. This is normally determined by the sense of the context in which the word is used. Sometimes the function is clear, but many times it is not. To allow the reader to have some freedom from the translator’s bias or personal choice, I have parenthetically included the other options.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.