The New Testament Ebook
God's Message of Goodness, Ease and Well-Being Which Brings God's Gifts of His Spirit, His Life, His Grace, His Power, His Fairness
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This work: features expanded and amplified meanings of many of the words in the Greek New Testament; provides multiple renderings of some phrases and sentences, where these are viable; includes readings from different eclectic Greek texts, as well as from early individual manuscripts that present a significant change in the meaning of the text; supplies optional functioning of noun and adjective cases, where the context supports these options; expands the renderings of the Greek verbs to show the meanings of their individual tense characteristics. On one occasion of multiplying “the loaves and the fishes,” after the meal Jesus told His disciples to “gather up the fragments, so that nothing will be lost.” This version presents to you many “fragments” of meaning of the Greek text that have often been lost to the reader of the common translations, or of “thought translations,” or of translations that present “dynamic equivalents.” This is a work that seeks to give the reader some involvement in the process of translating by presenting a range of semantic meanings of significant Greek words in the midst of the text. Expansions and amplifications are placed in parentheses. Other optional renderings of either phrases or sentences are made parenthetical and come after the word “or,” followed by a colon. Readings from other manuscripts (MSS) that differ from the eclectic texts (texts that are a compilation of what are considered by textual scholars to be the best readings from the many available manuscripts) are normally enclosed in brackets, but are sometimes conflated (i.e., joined together) into my version. Also enclosed in brackets are words that I have added to make the English rendering sensible (see above example), as well as occasional notes, comments and suggested possible meanings of the text. Koine Greek is an inflected language. The functions of nouns, adjectives, etc., are indicated by their spelling – which also determines the case for each. However, the cases – especially the genitive and the dative – have a variety of functions. The translator must determine which function the author intended. This is normally determined by the sense of the context in which the word is used. Sometimes the function is clear, but many times it is not. To allow the reader to have some freedom from the translator’s bias or personal choice, I have parenthetically included the other options.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.