The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning Ebook
Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning: Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2009
File Size: 2639 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
THE NEW LAW OF MARKETING
" The Next Evolution of Marketing is a true beacon for all brand builders. Many books claim that, Bob’s book delivers."
Jim Stengel, former Global Marketing Officer, Procter & Gamble
“Some timeless truths restored for modern marketing-and many new ones added. An inspiring reminder of the value of brand behavior and how to make it happen.”
Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
“Persuasion has given way to sharing, and marketing will never be the same.”
John Gerzema, Chief Insights Officer, Young & Rubicam, and coauthor of The Brand Bubble
“Bob Gilbreath brilliantly shows why we’re no longer living in our fathers’ marketing era. Better yet, he details how marketing works best when it adds value to people’s lives, and he provides a playbook for success.”
David Meerman Scott, bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR_and World Wide Rave_
“This book provides a framework and compelling examples for creating the next generation of cultureleading brands.”
Mark Greatrex, Senior Vice President, Marketing Communications and Insights, The Coca-Cola Company
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Marketing with Meaning-The Breakthrough Strategy for Connecting with Customers!
The old interruptive model of marketing doesn’t work. Customers are tuning out. They no longer listen to in-your-face messages. Instead, they demand meaning in the brands they buy and the marketing that reaches them.
Marketing strategist Bob Gilbreath’s hot new concept, Marketing with Meaning, represents the next evolutionary step in a progression following direct marketing and permission marketing. This groundbreaking methodology engages customers and wins their business by adding value to their lives. Rather than pushing a product or service, Marketing with Meaning woos customers by offering them something of value independent of purchase.
In The Next Evolution of Marketing , Gilbreath unveils a revolutionary new approach to business that fills the gaping voids left in bottom lines when people started tuning out. Gilbreath describes the marketing revolution now underway and the powerful forces driving it. Inside, he provides Marketing with Meaning success stories, including:
- Samsung’s laptop and cell phone charging stations, which are now found in more than 50 airports throughout the United States
- Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty and its viral video “Evolution,” which has been viewed more than 100 million times
- Burger King’s Xbox advergames, which helped boost the company’s profits by 40 percent in one year
This first-ever comprehensive model for creating and managing a meaningful marketing campaign uses in-depth case studies of successful campaigns and explains how to develop and execute a solid strategy for meeting customers’ needs. It also arms you with an original set of metrics for precisely measuring the effectiveness of your initiatives.
You simply cannot afford to get left behind in advertising’s “golden age” of interrupt, tell, and sell marketing. Marketing with Meaning is how your customers demand business be done today and tomorrow. The Next Evolution of Marketing is your guide to surviving and thriving in this marketing revolution.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $29.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.