The Night Garden Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2005
File Size: 192 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
DescriptionIn her first novel since the acclaimed memoir The Toaster Broke, So We’re Getting Married, Pamela Holm brings us a poignant, funny story about monogamy, motherhood, and the wonders of gardening. Dawn, an exterminator by day and an artist by night, and her charmingly morbid nine-year-old daughter, Jewel, find themselves with a room to rent out when they move out of Dawn’s boyfriend’s house and into a new home. They soon hear from Harlan, a frustrated documentary filmmaker whose world is quietly crashing down on him too. Over the course of a year, Dawn, Jewel, and Harlan’s worlds become intertwined as they transform their lives and bring the neglected garden of their new home back to life. About the AuthorPamela Holm is a freelance artist living in San Francisco. She has written a myriad of essays that have been published in a variety of newspapers and magazines including Image Magazine, SOMA, San Francisco Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, and the Denver Post.The Toaster Broke, So We’re Getting Married, is her first memoir helping her to discover that laughter is the best therapy and writing continues to be her passion.From the AuthorAs Denzil and I made plans for our future, I couldn’t help but see everything through a filter of the past. I had spent the past several years of my life as a single mother struggling to make ends meet while working as a freelance artist. After dodging calls from collection agencies, contemplating buying a $5,000 wedding gown seemed surreal, and after my pantheon of bad boyfriends, the fact that I actually wanted to get married still amazed me.Partly in an effort to deal with these confusing emotions and partly because I was so amused by my own strange behavior, I began to write about getting married.For six months I wrote about everything I thought and did. I wrote pages and pages, I filled notebooks, I scribbled on the backs of ATM receipts and napkins, anything I could get my hands on. Post-it notes with cryptic messages like “burn CD for dinner,” and “a veil that made me look like a beekeeper” were stuck to the walls around my desk.Writing a memoir was never my intent, but I was happily surprised when these notes decided to turn themselves into a book.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.66. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.