The NLP Practitioner Manual Ebook
Publication Date: November 2011
File Size: 3704 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This NLP Practitioner manual is the result of 20 years research and application of NLP by one of its most innovative, practical and results oriented trainers and writers. Peter Freeth has pioneered many recognised developments in NLP’s approach and techniques that are now used by countless trainers and professionals, worldwide, including: The flipchart and notepad swishes loved by trainers, coaches and all professionals for powerful results in any environment The easy way to anchor succeed every time by discovering how it really works, contrary to what most trainers think Use complex techniques such as the Six Step Reframe and Fast Phobia Cure easily by understanding how to improvise Featuring both the Society of NLP core syllabus and many other popular NLP concepts and techniques, this book will show you how to adapt and apply NLP in any professional environment. There are even chapters on building your professional practice and absorbing NLP into other skill sets, so you really can integrate NLP into your work for the very best results, both for yourself and for your clients. Most importantly of all, this book will help you to understand the underlying structure of NLP’s techniques so that you can adapt and use them in the class room, meeting room, board room or even the dining room, all in plain, everyday language.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.