The NuneX Method Ebook
Publication Date: January 2005
File Size: 6353 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The methodological system known as The NuneX Method , so named after its developer, Richard Nuñez, took over 14 years of experience, documentation, and experimenting to develop and refine into a workable documentation system. This system can handle the influx of progress and change within information technology and be utilized as a form of technical knowledge management. The main objectives for this methodology are for any technical professional to properly document a project, system implementation, work request, or repair, and maintain a personal library of their own for reference and professional growth. It can even serve as a gauge to measure the success an IT professional achieves as one improves and becomes more aware and open to new ideas and techniques. Use of The NuneX Method can certainly contribute to an IT professional’s own personal success story and be a tool to utilize anytime and anywhere. It was developed by an IT professional for IT professionals, namely those who work in the technical areas within Information Technology.
The NuneX Method is a proven 7-step process for technical documentation techniques for IT professionals who work in technical and engineering level positions.
The 7 steps are:
7. Maintenance & Updating
Following these 7 steps will allow an IT professional to achieve greater documentation and allow for better quality service and professional advancement within a technical career.
Author Richard Nuñez presents his methodology in an easy-to-follow format, complete with practical, real-world exercises to enhance the learning process.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.