The Outdoor Dutch Oven Cookbook, Second Edition Ebook
Publication Date: June 2009
File Size: 1294 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.47% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Enjoy gourmet cooking outdoors
“Well organized, clearly presented, and highly recommended.”
— Field & Stream
“Sheila Mills’s chicken enchiladas were a tasty crowd pleaser. They required a minimum of ingredients and very little work.”
— Cleveland Plain Dealer
With this book and a Dutch oven—a readily available cooking pot with legs and a snug-fitting lid—you have the keys to camp cooking as you’ve never tasted it! Dishes like these are yours on the riverbank or the trail for very little effort:
Avocado Frittata • Chilaquiles • Eggs Benedict
Parmesan Popovers • Cheddar Cornmeal Scones • Big Bend Banana-Walnut Bread
APPETIZERS AND SNACKS
Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms • Tortellini Salad • Not-for-the-Fainthearted Nachos
MEAT AND MEATLESS MAIN DISHES
Coq Au Vin • Pork Chops with Spinach Dumplings • Tomato-Basil-Onion Tart
Blackberry Cobbler • Double Chocolate Brownies • Impossibly Possible Dutch-Oven Ice Cream
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.26. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.