The Peace Angel: Taking Her Tears and Hanging Them Out to Dry Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The Peace Angel is a deeply moving memoir which chronicles the journey that entrepreneur, peace advocate and author Nola Hennessy has taken as she rose from a childhood of severe constraints to lead her global consultancy Serenidad Consulting®. It’s messages are both powerful and simple, and embody key principles about honesty, goodness, graciousness and compassion. We are pleased to provide a summary of key endorsements already received and trust you will take the opportunity to learn more:
A lifetime of lessons in one book! Nola Hennessy takes you along on her journey from scared little girl to successful businesswoman and mentor. Her compelling story is told honestly and with an openness that transports the reader to the moments that made Nola who she is today. I loved how she shares the lessons she learned from each experience, in essence saving us from having to learn them the hard way in our own lives. A well-written memoir of a well-lived life!
From “Review of The Peace Angel”- This is a heart-wrenching read. I cried for the past pain suffered by this gentle, compassionate author that I have come to know as a calm cherub. The good news is that with all the trauma of yesterday, Nola has evolved as a loving and forgiving soul with a message of peace and light. Nola is a force of nature. Stay tuned as this Australian Angel spreads her American wings.
Nola tells the story of her extraordinary life with straight-on honesty. You see a frontier spirit coming out from the pages of her writing. What she says is startling: going to Heaven and speaking to God, multiple reincarnations, meeting souls she had known in previous centuries, becoming an angel here on earth. It has a fast moving pace that still reads like a prayer.
The Peace Angel is one of those books that comes along occasionally and lands in your lap like a gift. A few pages in, you get that “buckle-up” feeling, and the book does not disappoint. This book makes you laugh, cry, and question the way you approach your own life. Empowering and thought-provoking.
Nola is a remarkable person and the honesty of her entire autobiography and beliefs shines through. I am totally impressed with her ability to overcome adversity and consistently and skillfully produce outstanding results. There are a number of powerful and positive messages in this book that many people would do well to take on board.
Author Profile: Nola’s international and multi- award-winning books, No Boxing Allowed and From Pre-Menstrual Syndrome to Positive Mental Attitude, are the foundation for her life’s work, professionally and personally. A Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management and former member of the UN Association of Australia, she has been involved in volunteer work since childhood, culminating in her being an award finalist and one of Rotary International’s Inspirational Women for 2011, and a winner of the USA’s “Women of Impact” Awards in 2014. Her work in growing alliances around the globe continues daily as she travels anywhere she’s needed, and gratefully accepts challenges and opportunities as a means to facilitating positive change.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $18.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.