The Performing School Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2004
File Size: 349 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This specially commissioned collection of perspectives offers an analysis of the new organisation of the teaching profession – reconstructed around the notion of performance and the implications of a performance culture. The Performing School examines the roots, directions and implications of the new structure by drawing together insights from policy, research and practice at this time of rapid change and debate. This unique volume addresses three interconnected issues of modernisation and education:
what is the background to and significance of performance management in modernising schools and teachers at the present time?
what are the likely future effects of a performance culture on teaching, learning and schooling?
*what will it take to ensure that performance management improves pedagogy and professionality beyond the narrow confines of performativity, managerialism and market reform in education?
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $67.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.