The Political Economy of Peacebuilding in Post-Dayton Bosnia Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: June 2005
File Size: 576 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A fresh examination of the political economy of the peacebuilding process in Bosnia-Herzegovina in the aftermath of the country’s 1992-95 war.
Little progress has been made in transforming the country’s war-shattered economy into a functioning market economy, this new study explains the principal dynamics that have led to this, and places Bosnia’s economic transition process within the context of the country’s broader post-conflict peacebuilding process. The central argument this book persuasively advances is that much of Bosnia’s ongoing economic crisis, and its current reform stalemate, can be explained by exploring the interactions of an inappropriate international model of economic reform with the country’s particular post-conflict and post-socialist political economy.
This book is essential for readers who wish to build an understanding of the region and assess its future prospects and hopes.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.