The Politics of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization: The Dragon Goes Global Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2006
File Size: 549 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Grounded on a series of first-hand interviews with Chinese government officials, this book examines China’s accession to the World Trade Organization, providing an ‘inside’ look at Chinese WTO accession negotiations. Presenting a systematic political economy model in analyzing Beijing’s decision-making mechanisms, the book argues that China’s WTO policy making is a state-led, leadership driven, and top-down process. Feng explores how China’s determined political elite partly bypassed and partly restructured a largely reluctant and resistant bureaucracy, under constant pressure from an increasingly globalized international system.
By addressing China’s accession to the WTO from a political analysis perspective, the book provides a theoretically informed and intriguing examination of China’s foreign economic policy making regime. The book highlights contemporary debates relating to state and institutionalist theory and provides new and useful insights into a significant development of this century.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.