The Politics of Irony in American Modernism Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2013
File Size: 1116 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Politics of Irony in American Modernism traces how “irony” emerged as a term to describe intersections between aesthetic and political practices in American literature of the twentieth century’s first half. It is the first study to derive definitions of irony inductively from its widespread use within modernist culture.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $59.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.