The Power of Divine: A Healer's Guide - Tapping into the Miracle Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book has won several awards. “The Power of Divine: A Healer’s Guide -Tapping into the Miracle” may be heralded as one of the most profound, influential, and controversial books of the new century. Why? Because it reveals the power of Free Will to make a supernatural healing connection in your life, often producing documented miracles. Science is setting out to prove what most of the faithful already know- that prayer heals. This book has individual chapters on physical, emotional, and spiritual healing; and also the “taboo” subjects of barriers to healing and exorcism. Written by a minister who was struck and killed by a bolt of lightning and the near-death experience that changed her life and perception of modern spirituality and psychic phenomena! It bridges the gap between alternative medicine, healing prayer and science, and religion and spirituality. Each reading will lead to a new level of understanding, ability and insight, as it undeniably expands, and positively changes, your own reality. Can prayer heal? Do miracles happen? Can a person tap into a Supernatural Power so strong that the impossible becomes reality? Can ancestral curses and negativity manifest as illness in a descendant’s body? Could these things truly be possible in this day and age? This amazing book is a self-help manual that cuts across any barriers of religious prejudice or confusing psychology. Step-by-step learn how to tap into the Supernatural and your own natural-born intuitive abilities for giving and receiving Miraculous Healings for yourself and others- by connection through hands-on healing and Divine prayer.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.